Thursday, February 10, 2011

Access my Movie Review Archive!

If you are looking to check out some of my film reviews, here's what you want to do:

- Go to my Detroit Movie Examiner page.

Here you will find my entire archive, with my latest posts listed first. If you use the search at the top right corner (of that page), search for movies by simply typing in the name of the movie, along with my name, Tom Santilli. So for example, if you're wanting to see my review of "The Green Hornet", you would type in "Green Hornet Tom Santilli."

You may have to scroll down a few, but you should see the review at or near the top after searching.

Have fun, and be sure to comment on any reviews that you feel strongly about! Soon, I hope to unveil an archive listing out all of the movies I've reviewed...

No comments:

Post a Comment