Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Redemption Island - Episode 1 Instant Reaction

SPOILER FREE!

So wow, can't wait to post my full recap! In a nutshell, I'm super-excited to see how this season unfolds, and how Redemption Island ends up panning out. We don't get to know really until Episode 3 who leaves the show, and I thought that might suck some drama out of these first few episodes...boy was I wrong.

This season looks to have promise after 1 episode.

It's easy to see why Boston Rob is back for a 4th time, and Russell back for a 3rd. They both are just made for TV, and their presence provided very compelling content to the episode.

The newcomers seem interesting as well, and a few stood out, none more than the bat-shit crazy Phillip..."I'm a former Federal Agent!"...I think I'll be hearing that in my sleep.

My full episode recap will be up by 10:00 am EST, so check back or subscribe by then. I'll leave you with

No comments:

Post a Comment